You must make an online application and book appointment if you want to apply for one of the following permits to Norway:
Workpermit (only if you have an offer-of-employment from employer in Norway)
How to get started and what to do?
1. Please register your online application and book appointment at the Application Portal Norway: https://selfservice.udi.no/
2. Secondly, please refer to the Embassy webpage for detailed information regarding which supporting documents to bring: http://www.norway-iran.org/Embassy/visas/Different-types-of-Visa Please note that all applicants, irrespective of online registration and booked appointments, must provide full supporting documents for their applications. Applicants who fail to provide the necessary supporting documents, will kindly be asked to book a new appointment.
3. After you have submitted the online application, booked your appointment and provided all the supporting documents, we will be pleased to welcome you to the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Tehran to submit the necessary supporting documents, pay the fee and provide biometric data.
We would also like to bring your attention to the fact that all the abovementioned application types are included in our new electronic caseprocessing system. The processing time is expected to be somewhat shorter for electronic cases.
Can we assist you in any way?
- Our detailed instruction on how to register online could prove to be helpful if you would like more information before starting. It is available in both English and Farsi.
- You can call our helpline between 13.30-15.30 Sunday-Thursday: (+ 98 21) 22 80 21 43
- You can send us an e-mail: email@example.com